Great for making kale chips seasoned to perfection. Before this sprayer, I put a small amount of oil in a bowl and hand-tossed the kale. Not ideal. Now I can simply lay out my kale, spray the super-fine mist, season and be done without getting my hands into everything.
Remember this is a MISTER, so you won’t get globs of oil on anything. If you’re accustomed to using pan coat oil, this spray will be finer and free of chemicals too. Yay!
Even though I have green ceramic pans and don’t require oil for cooking, sometimes it’s nice to have a little for favor.
As someone who is severely visually impaired, I appreciate that the “maximum fill” line is boldly marked and easy to see, so there’s no worry about oil overboard when loading your Mister.
This oil sprayer is quite a lot more expensive than others you’ve probably seen, but I find there are some great advantages of the Ideal Oil Mister.
1. You can SEE your oil and don’t have to guess how much is in it.
2. You’ll never worry about over-filling and creating a big mess when the oil then spills like I’ve had happen with Misto.
3. The parts are easy to assemble and disassemble.
4. The pump works well with just a few gentle pushes. You don’t need to be a gym rat in order to work it.
5. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. You get success tips, cleaning instructions and troubleshooting tips as well.
I hope this review is helpful to you.
Ronda Del Boccio
blind author and foodie